Online Donation makes it easy!
Thank You for your generous donation, which will help in the furtherance of the gospel of Jesus Christ! Please rest assured that your gift will be handled with the utmost care. Your financial gifts enable our ministries to continue. Please follow these instructions to make your donation:
- In the box with the number, enter the amount of the donation/tithe/offering.
- Click the Pay with PayPal button. You will be directed to our donation page via PayPal’s secure website. where you will enter your financial data.
- Click the grey box Pay with Debit or Credit Card.
- Enter your financial information requested.
- Click Pay Now after entering data. No PayPal account is required. However, PayPal does give you an opportunity to create one.
- Don’t forget to enter your email address to receive a receipt for your transaction.
*This insures that we will be able to provide you with a contribution statement at the end of the fiscal year. Please do not hesitate to contact the church should you have any questions.
You can also mail your donations to: Christ Temple Church / 212 Richards Street / Joliet, IL 60433. Please make all checks payable to: “Christ Temple Church”. If you would like your gift applied to a specific area, include a note indicating so.
If you have specific items you wish to donate to one of the areas or causes Christ Temple Church supports, please contact us at email@example.com or (815) 722-3505. We will discuss with you what items are needed and seek to match your gift with the area of greatest need.
Because of storage, shipping and bagging restrictions, we may not be able to accept all items. However, there are a number of wonderful charities closer to home in desperate need of many items. If there is an item we are unable to use, we will work to refer you to a ministry in need of your specific gift. We pledge to handle your gifts in a responsible and ethical manner, keeping the heart of your gift our highest priority.
*All contributions/gifts given to Christ Temple Church are tax deductible.